Lee Convenient Care offers walk-in urgent medical services for minor emergencies and illnesses seven days per week. We provide prompt, high quality medical care for adults and children in a cost-effective, comfortable environment.
When is convenient care walk-in clinic right for you?
- When you have a non-life-threatening emergency
- When you're unable to get an appointment with your primary care doctor for routine injuries and illnesses
- When you are suffering from cold and flu symptoms
What are the benefits of our urgent care walk-in clinics?
- Much quicker wait times compared to the emergency room – especially for flu care
- Open seven days a week
- Extended hours
- No appointment necessary
- Urgent care for routine injuries and illnesses
- Staffed by physicians and advanced providers
- On-site x-rays and lab tests
- Occupational health services
- Most insurance accepted
We're easily accessible from either Daniels Parkway (SR-876) or Colonial Blvd. (SR-884). From Daniels Parkway, turn north onto Metro Parkway, then turn left (west) onto Commerce Park Drive. From Colonial Blvd. (SR-884) turn south and take Metro Parkway 3.3 miles to Commerce Park Drive, turn right. We're here for you!
Free parking is available on site.
Open 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. every day
Golisano Children's Urgent Care Center
3361 Pine Ridge Rd, Suite 101 Naples, FL 34109Fax: (239) 254-5921
Lee Convenient Care - Bonita Health Center
3501 Health Center Blvd Estero , FL 34135Fax: (239) 343-4254
Lee Convenient Care - Page Field
4771 S Cleveland Ave Fort Myers, FL 33907Fax: (239) 343-9848
Lee Convenient Care - Pine Island Rd
1682 NE Pine Island Rd Cape Coral, FL 33909Fax: (239) 424-1649